This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hotspot and voucher. What happen if you delete voucher? Nothing apparently...

Hi to all!

Ok i'm sure i missing something but this is what really happened!
I configure a WiFi Network bridge to a VLAN with an Hotspot and voucher.
I connected to this wifi network with a voucher code and after some time i wanted to remove that device from my wireless connection. So i thinked to remove voucher...
Logical?
Maybe...
Nothing happened!
This device is connected and wireless connection is great :D
What I miss?
How can i reset voucher or connection?
Thanks a lot.

Mirco

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • How did you set this up? You say that the wifi network is bridged to a VLAN, that should mean that all traffic for the entire VLAN needs a voucher, since vouchers are for an entire subnet, not just for wireless clients.

Can you show some screenshots of how you set this up?

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• apijnappels said:

How did you set this up? You say that the wifi network is bridged to a VLAN, that should mean that all traffic for the entire VLAN needs a voucher, since vouchers are for an entire subnet, not just for wireless clients.

I think this is not correct.

You need a voucher code to connect a single device to a wireless network via AP and then you can route your traffic to a physical network tagged with the right VLAN ID.

• thanks a lot now i understand my mistake !!