This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wireless Protection has no "Allowed Interfaces" to choose from

I am testing out UTM9 with an evaluation license and I am trying to configure the Wireless Protection feature.  When I enable the feature, I would expect the "Allowed Interfaces" selection box to contain a listing of my interfaces so I can choose one, but it is blank (see picture).  Is there something I have to set on an interface before it is eligible for Wireless Protection?  If so, it is not obvious to me.  Thanks for any assistance.

- Jeff Wade

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Jeffrey,

Did you click on the folder icon situated on the right of the Allowed Interface option?

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• I was pretty sure I was having some installation or license issue. Being a new user in this interface I tried toggle the enable button and hit 'Apply' to no use. No information was given here that something was missing to complete the action. Going back some day later I found the interfaces listed elsewhere - but it really took a while to grasp you can/have to drag those items to the 'Allowed interfaces' box. Suggestion: put message here, at least when attempting to apply without interfaces. A note on how to proceed would be really helpful. I had seriously thoughts about reinstalling and then perhaps another product in its place. Now giving it a new shot. Wireless network is not showing but I guess that could be considered another topic.

• I was pretty sure I was having some installation or license issue. Being a new user in this interface I tried toggle the enable button and hit 'Apply' to no use. No information was given here that something was missing to complete the action. Going back some day later I found the interfaces listed elsewhere - but it really took a while to grasp you can/have to drag those items to the 'Allowed interfaces' box. Suggestion: put message here, at least when attempting to apply without interfaces. A note on how to proceed would be really helpful. I had seriously thoughts about reinstalling and then perhaps another product in its place. Now giving it a new shot. Wireless network is not showing but I guess that could be considered another topic.

Children
No Data