This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

APX Flashing Software

Hi,

I recently got an APX 120, but unfortunately it appears to have gotten bricked (not sure if it was me or not). Anyway, knowledge base 135236 give instructions on flash it again using a free Sophos tool. They even provide a link to it. However, when trying to install the application, it is asking for a password, which does not appear to be provided anywhere. Does anyone know the password to this installation file?

Thanks,

Jeremy

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • A coupla weeks ago, my client near the U of OK had three, brand-new APX 120s brick simultaneously for no apparent reason as he was in the process of connecting them for the first time.  I know this guy well (and he's an IT instructor at OU), so I immediately got an RMA.  The developers may still be working on what happened, but he got three new APXs and all are working fine.  You will want to get an RMA and a case opened.  I've PMd you his case number so that you can have Sophos Support refer to it.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • A coupla weeks ago, my client near the U of OK had three, brand-new APX 120s brick simultaneously for no apparent reason as he was in the process of connecting them for the first time.  I know this guy well (and he's an IT instructor at OU), so I immediately got an RMA.  The developers may still be working on what happened, but he got three new APXs and all are working fine.  You will want to get an RMA and a case opened.  I've PMd you his case number so that you can have Sophos Support refer to it.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data