This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hotspot POD Login Page Custom Port

Hi There,

we have a Guest WiFi with Hotspot Mode enabled.
Today we have Guests with personal Firewalls on their Laptops which only allows 80/443 TCP outgoing (in addition to non-web like DNS etc.).
The Guests have no access to the configuration of their personal Firewalls and cannot disable.

How can i change the default Port 4501 of the Sophos UTM POD login page to something else?
my login-page is HTTP only so why can't i use Port 80?
Port 80 on the WiFi Interface of the UTM is free, so why can't i use it?

regards,

Daniel

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • OK, I haven't tried the following, but it should be an adequate workaround...

1. Confirm that you have no Virtual Server in Webserver Protection that uses port 80 on the "Internal (Address)"
    2. Make a NAT rule like 'DNAT : {Guest WiFi Network} -> {4501} -> Internal (Address) : to HTTP'

If that doesn't work, show us a picture of the Edit of your NAT rule.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • OK, I haven't tried the following, but it should be an adequate workaround...

1. Confirm that you have no Virtual Server in Webserver Protection that uses port 80 on the "Internal (Address)"
    2. Make a NAT rule like 'DNAT : {Guest WiFi Network} -> {4501} -> Internal (Address) : to HTTP'

If that doesn't work, show us a picture of the Edit of your NAT rule.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data