This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Accept Terms and Conditions Page not Displaying for some Customers

Hey There,

Running Sophos UTM 9. Customers must Accept Terms and Conditions before accessing our WiFi. However, several customers (mostly Mac users), recently (April-May 2018) are not being re-directed towards the Accept Terms and Conditions Page after they input our password. Is there a way to ensure customers can get to that page on my end to reduce headache and customer frustration?

Thanks all,

Aaron

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Aaron and welcome to the UTM Community!

Does the Wireless log show that they connect to the Guest network?  How do you know they didn't see the Ts&Cs page?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

I am a small business, so I sat down with them and asked them to log on in front of me. Wifi tells them to "sign-in", and then the web browser stays white, as if it is loading, but never gets to terms and conditions. I've personally seen this 3x and have had several more "complaints".

Thanks Bob,

Aaron

• You should get a ticket open with Sophos Support, Aaron - this is not a configuration issue.  Hopefully, there's a better solution than taking a config backup, installing from ISO and restoring.  Please let us know what you learn.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • You should get a ticket open with Sophos Support, Aaron - this is not a configuration issue.  Hopefully, there's a better solution than taking a config backup, installing from ISO and restoring.  Please let us know what you learn.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data