This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hostname abc.xyz.com provided via SNI, but no hostname provided in HTTP request

Hello,

Recently we have setup Sophos UTM 9 on AWS (Virtual Appliance). Let me give little brief about setup and issue.

We have assigned one Elastic IP to UTM. We have 3 subdomains and all these 3 subdomains are pointed to Sophos UTM's elastic IP. We have wildcard certificate for these domains. We have created 3 virtual webservers in UTM 9 and all these 3 servers will redirect their traffic to 3 different AWS loadbalancers. Frontend port set to 443 and backend set to 80.

Right now everything is working fine as expected but just getting SNI related error:

AH02031: Hostname abc.xyz.com provided via SNI, but no hostname provided in HTTP request

Please help me to resolve this issue. 

Thanks,

Dhaval Soni

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi, Dhaval, and welcome to the UTM Community!

Are you on 9.412?  If not, does Up2Dating to that resolve your issue?

In any case, you will want to get a ticket open with Sophos Support.  I don't remember where I saw it, but I think this issue is fixed in the 9.5 beta, so you might be able to get an RPM from Support to fix this.

Cheers - Bob
    PS Moving this thread to the Web Server Security forum.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi, Dhaval, and welcome to the UTM Community!

Are you on 9.412?  If not, does Up2Dating to that resolve your issue?

In any case, you will want to get a ticket open with Sophos Support.  I don't remember where I saw it, but I think this issue is fixed in the 9.5 beta, so you might be able to get an RPM from Support to fix this.

Cheers - Bob
    PS Moving this thread to the Web Server Security forum.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data