This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[HOWTO] Let's Encrypt

Hi all,

I have got a fully working Let's Encrypt setup for multiple domains of my Web Application Firewall on my Sophos UTM 9.4!

On github I have made a manual on how to set it up on your UTM as well. Currently it has a few manual steps to set it up, but I might script this in the future as well.

https://github.com/rklomp/sophos-utm-letsencrypt

Comments, questions and improvements are welcome! And please leave a message if you have got it working as well.

Have fun!

René
[Donate]

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi, I just had a quick noob question.

is the purpose of copying the ACME challenge to ./well-known/acme-challenge supposed to be used to make the cert renewal on my ubuntu server work?

I will need to update the cert on both the UTM and my webserver if I'm not mistaken and I'm ignorant to if running the renew on two separate hosts will create two different certs, which will make this not work if I'm not mistaken.

Please forgive any weird logic I'm having as I'm new to this and self-learning.

• Hi, I just had a quick noob question.

is the purpose of copying the ACME challenge to ./well-known/acme-challenge supposed to be used to make the cert renewal on my ubuntu server work?

I will need to update the cert on both the UTM and my webserver if I'm not mistaken and I'm ignorant to if running the renew on two separate hosts will create two different certs, which will make this not work if I'm not mistaken.

Please forgive any weird logic I'm having as I'm new to this and self-learning.

Children
No Data