This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Third Level Domain Redirect

Hello Guys, I'm stucked with a problem with WAF. I can easily manage HTTP requests like this one: www.mycompany.com/HR or www.mycompany.com/ERP. When a HTTP request formed in this way, thanks to Site Path Routing I can publish two different servers on the internet. Now, My company enabled a third domain level site (for example: test.mycompany.com) and I should do the same job, but I can't manage the request. There's a way that, when test.mycompany.com is called an internal server is published? Someone faces this problem? Thanks In advance Alex

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Ciao Alex, please show pictures of the configuration that's not working and tell us specifically what you see when it fails.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Ciao Bob,

thanks for helping me. 

In the WAF Log file I have this:

2018:02:22-14:03:59 srvutm-1 httpd: id="0299" srcip="xx.xx.xx.xx" localip="xx.xx.xx.yy" size="220" user="-" host="xx.xx.xx.xx" method="GET" statuscode="403" reason="-" extra="-" exceptions="-" time="211" url="/favicon.ico" server="xx.xx.xx.yy" port="80" query="" referer="http://subdomain.domain.com/"

I'd like to redirect all the requests that have that referer to an internal server. I have no Idea how to do it. 

That's all... sorry.

Alex

• statuscode="403" means that access is not allowed.

You already have this configured for other subdomains, so, unless you've made an error in duplicating that solution for the new subdomain, I think the problem is with the client, not the UTM.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA