This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Arlo Netgear Cameras

Hello,

We are experiencing difficulties in the operation of the Arlo Netgear camera together with Sophos UTM.

After some time (sometimes minutes only) the camera stops streaming giving time out error.

We had initially activated "Transparent Mode" option but then we switched to "Standard Mode" and the difficulty remains.

Do you people know what can we do so our camera starts working properly?

Thanks in advance.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • My Arlo pro has been acting up recently too, but somehow in a different way. I keep receiving false notifications of detecting this and that motion. We adjusted its sensitivity and worked fine for a couple of days. Now the problem's back. Thinking of maybe replacing it with a new one. I feel that it might be a good idea to wait for good deals on BlackFriday. I found this page that gives updates about it. So looking forward to the next coming days! We loved its 2way audio and the quality is clear even at night, but the sensor must have been broken or something. 

• My Arlo pro has been acting up recently too, but somehow in a different way. I keep receiving false notifications of detecting this and that motion. We adjusted its sensitivity and worked fine for a couple of days. Now the problem's back. Thinking of maybe replacing it with a new one. I feel that it might be a good idea to wait for good deals on BlackFriday. I found this page that gives updates about it. So looking forward to the next coming days! We loved its 2way audio and the quality is clear even at night, but the sensor must have been broken or something. 

Children
No Data