This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Time out question

Hi,

we geting some warnning on our exchange server that says:

The average of the most recent heartbeat intervals [531] for request [Ping] used by clients is less than or equal to [540].

Make sure that your firewall configuration is set to work correctly with Exchange ActiveSync and direct push technology. Specifically, make sure that your firewall is configured so that requests to Exchange ActiveSync do not expire before they have the opportunity to be processed.

where can I check this timeout on the Sophos? is this the same time out that we can see at a Real web server that we use for our exchange server? or is somewhere else?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Aresh,

I know this setting from Zyxel for example but never needed it with the UTM. I bet there a a lot of variables, if you use WAF or NAT and if you use strict TCP session handling for example.
    There is an old thread from 2013. There is following written:

cc [Enter]
    packetfilter [Enter]
    timeouts [Enter]
    ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_close_wait$ [Enter] 

Standard is 60 s

Best regards

Alex

P.S. I would open a case at Sophos support.

-

• Hi Aresh,

I know this setting from Zyxel for example but never needed it with the UTM. I bet there a a lot of variables, if you use WAF or NAT and if you use strict TCP session handling for example.
    There is an old thread from 2013. There is following written:

cc [Enter]
    packetfilter [Enter]
    timeouts [Enter]
    ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_close_wait$ [Enter] 

Standard is 60 s

Best regards

Alex

P.S. I would open a case at Sophos support.

-

Children
No Data