This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Master List of Web Exceptions

Many Greetings!
I have gathered and put together working HTTP/S proxy rule sets for allowing many different online services to function without the need for port forwarding, provided that you've setup the firewall to allow all outgoing connections on both your 'Internal' and IPv6 Broker interfaces.
Web Protection -> Web Filtering -> Exceptions
For each of these, I have the following setup with these specific exceptions (skips, generally everything except Caching and Logging):

Authentication / Block by download size / Antivirus / Extension blocking / MIME type blocking / URL Filter / Content Removal / SSL scanning / Certificate Trust Check / Certificate Date Check / Do not display Download/Scan progress page

These are for online gaming services and even HTTPS services (where the client may throw SSL certificate errors due to it not obeying trusted root certificate on the system)... So far, they all work for me with no errors since I've created these proxy rule-sets. I hope they will become of use to even you.
If you have any that you have created for services not listed, please post it and I will include it in the post below!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data