This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

"Target service not allowed" error

I am relatively new to the Astaro product and in general everything is working fine, but I'm having problems with a specific WEB site.

The site references another site within a frame.   The issue is that the referring site is redirecting HTTP on port 6167 to the referenced site.  I believe this is to track the referring site.  I've added exceptions for both sites and even opened port 6167, however it still does not work for our proxy users.  They get the "Target service not allowed" error in the frame.
Can anyone provide me with information on correcting this?

Primary site is www.appliancecanada.com which refers to www.rwscheckout.com:6167.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Add a service definition for this port to the allowed services configuration in the HTTP Proxy configuration... look under the Advanced tab in HTTP Proxy menu.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• Add a service definition for this port to the allowed services configuration in the HTTP Proxy configuration... look under the Advanced tab in HTTP Proxy menu.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

Children