This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Endpoint - Steam (Valve)

Hello,

I have the Sophos Endpoint anti-virus and it is not letting me download the application Steam.
How can i download it? it doesn't have any virus or something, using that application for a few years.
Or is there a way to bypass it?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • The only reason I can see Steam being blocked is using Application Control.  This feature isn't available on UTM managed or standalone endpoints.  Are your endpoints being managed using Sophos Central or Enterprise Console and what is the block message that you receive?  If you do not manage Sophos Anti-virus for your company you'll likely have to reach out to IT as this is likely something they have explicitly chosen to block.

• The only reason I can see Steam being blocked is using Application Control.  This feature isn't available on UTM managed or standalone endpoints.  Are your endpoints being managed using Sophos Central or Enterprise Console and what is the block message that you receive?  If you do not manage Sophos Anti-virus for your company you'll likely have to reach out to IT as this is likely something they have explicitly chosen to block.

Children
No Data