This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problema com Whatsapp web Sophos UTM 9

Good afternoon,

I have a Sophos UTM 9 System with several Social Network filters and group of sectors.

User is connected to a wired network, and uses the social network Whatsapp WEB ... I have a problem sending media via the WEB, by cell phone he normally sends the media, but via Whatsapp WEB he keeps loading but does not send ... I adopted a free access policy where there is no restriction and it worked normally but I cannot leave this policy to users because if I have no problems on the Network. I've already analyzed the filter in every possible way and I can't find where the Whatsapp Web block is ... I look forward to returning,

Thanks.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Vinicius,

you need to open these ports, first define them as a "service definition", then build a group and the use that in a firewall rule:

Hope this helps!

Mit freundlichem Gruß, best regards from Germany,

Philipp Rusch

New Vision GmbH, Germany
    Sophos Silver-Partner

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• I've tested these methods and it still didn't work ...

• Please have a look at your settings, you did not copy correctly.

Some services have tcp, some have udp, some should be both tcp/udp.

Your firewall rule doesn't make any sense to me, you need to define an internal network, best use the interface(network) entry of your LAN interface.

The target of this rule should be "Internet IPv4" and nothing else.

Please try again. Tip: Better define a second rule than packing to many things into one rule.

Philipp Rusch

New Vision GmbH, Germany
    Sophos Silver-Partner

• Please have a look at your settings, you did not copy correctly.

Some services have tcp, some have udp, some should be both tcp/udp.

Your firewall rule doesn't make any sense to me, you need to define an internal network, best use the interface(network) entry of your LAN interface.

The target of this rule should be "Internet IPv4" and nothing else.

Please try again. Tip: Better define a second rule than packing to many things into one rule.

Philipp Rusch

New Vision GmbH, Germany
    Sophos Silver-Partner

Children
No Data