This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Strange issue on one specific website

Having an issue with getting to www.axis.com and its associated sub pages. What's occuring is if I go to the site, it loads but there is broken images/content at the top, and buttons do not work correctly. This also occurs on a mobile device. If I disconnect from the internal network and tether to my phone, the page loads as expected and everything works. I have tried disabling web filter, IPS, country blocking, ATP, making exceptions, creating an any/any firewall rule, nothing works. Any ideas or insight as to what could be causing this, or where I could look next?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello MattColford,

Is this error only associated with www.axis.com? What modules are activly configured by you.

What is the current Firmware Version of your UTM.

Regards

Jason

Regards

Jason

Sophos Certified Architect - UTM

• So far yeah just that site. I have IPS, Web Filtering, Network Visibility, WAF, ATP, etc enabled. I have disabled all of them and no change.

• Hi Matt,

Please do the following:

Go to Webprotection and use the Policy test tool to see in which Categorie www.axis.com falls, Should be: "Software/Hardware". No check in the Policy if you have set this Categorie to "warning" if so this can be the cause of the wrong display. Change it to allow and see how it works. If the Categorie Software/Hardware is not available add it for test purpose.

Regards

Jason

Regards

Jason

• Hi Matt,

Please do the following:

Go to Webprotection and use the Policy test tool to see in which Categorie www.axis.com falls, Should be: "Software/Hardware". No check in the Policy if you have set this Categorie to "warning" if so this can be the cause of the wrong display. Change it to allow and see how it works. If the Categorie Software/Hardware is not available add it for test purpose.

Regards

Jason

Regards

Jason

Children
No Data