This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Need VPN for IOS with OTP

Hi,

I was asked to configure Sophos UTM for VPN usage with OTP and IPAD.

Someone successfull with this Task? Which VPN-type is usable?

I need some hints how to accomplish this.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Is there any reason you would consider IPsec instead of the SSL VPN, Dirk?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

no reason to use IPSec.
    With IPSec i got new problems, because the S2S VPN at the othe FW use these ports allready.
    But i tested the openVPN with OTP today ... and it works. Not geat ... but it works.
    With more than 1 VPN-user i have to select the profile within settings (but from here i am unable to establish the VPN-Connection - no password prompt), go to the Open-VPN-App an connect.From within the APP i am unable to change the vpn-profile.

... but this is not a UTM-problem.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• Hi Bob,

no reason to use IPSec.
    With IPSec i got new problems, because the S2S VPN at the othe FW use these ports allready.
    But i tested the openVPN with OTP today ... and it works. Not geat ... but it works.
    With more than 1 VPN-user i have to select the profile within settings (but from here i am unable to establish the VPN-Connection - no password prompt), go to the Open-VPN-App an connect.From within the APP i am unable to change the vpn-profile.

... but this is not a UTM-problem.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

Children
No Data