This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LAN WAN

Hola buen día  espero alguien me pueda ayudar  

tengo un problema  en mi XG135

Tengo una IP publica con la cual ya puedo acceder a las configuraciones del mismo 

Ya abri  algunos puertos  y puedo acceder correctamente 

El problema es que tengo un servicio web en una ip de mi LAN  el cual  si puedo puedo entrar mediante mi WAN(ip Fija) correctamente pero en mi LAN no puedo acceder a mi WAN 

osea dentro de mi LAN 192.168.0.? no puedo entrar a mi WAN 187.186.154.165

esto se me presenta igual con los escritorios remotos de windows

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hola Jose and welcome to the UTM Community!

I like it when folks post in their native language.  Since most everyone can understand written English in addition to their own native language, it's friendly for the poster to include a Google translation.  I'll include that for you here:

Hello good day I hope someone can help me

I have a problem with my XG135

I have a public IP with which I can already access the settings of it

I have already opened some ports and I can access correctly

The problem is that I have a web service in an ip of my LAN which if I can I can enter through my WAN (Fixed ip) correctly but in my LAN I can not access my WAN

I mean within my LAN 192.168.0.? I can not enter my WAN 187.186.154.165

this is the same with windows remote desktops

This is basic IPv4 networking.  The problem is that your workstation's web request does reach the web server, but it rejects the response because the server responds directly from its internal IP instead of from the WAN IP.  I know how to configure the UTM to solve this, but not the XP.  You will want to ask your question in the XG forum.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hola Jose and welcome to the UTM Community!

I like it when folks post in their native language.  Since most everyone can understand written English in addition to their own native language, it's friendly for the poster to include a Google translation.  I'll include that for you here:

Hello good day I hope someone can help me

I have a problem with my XG135

I have a public IP with which I can already access the settings of it

I have already opened some ports and I can access correctly

The problem is that I have a web service in an ip of my LAN which if I can I can enter through my WAN (Fixed ip) correctly but in my LAN I can not access my WAN

I mean within my LAN 192.168.0.? I can not enter my WAN 187.186.154.165

this is the same with windows remote desktops

This is basic IPv4 networking.  The problem is that your workstation's web request does reach the web server, but it rejects the response because the server responds directly from its internal IP instead of from the WAN IP.  I know how to configure the UTM to solve this, but not the XP.  You will want to ask your question in the XG forum.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data