This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Site to Site VPN with DUAL ISP Active/Standby

Hello,

If you have the possibility to help us with the problem that is appering about configuring on the Site to Site VPN with dual ISPs between two sites.

On the following, I will describe in more detail how looking the design

We have two Sophos Firewalls.The first Sophos Firewall is located on HQ Site, while the second Sophos Firewall is located at the branch Site.

On HQ site we have two ISPs. The first ISP is based on Private WAN (Layer 2), while the second ISP is based on Public WAN.

Also on the branch we have two ISPs. The first ISP is based on Private WAN (Layer 2), while the second ISP is based on Public WAN

We want to build a VPN Site to Site with dual ISPs. We have made all configurations the VPN Site to Site with two ISPs (Private and Public) between HQ and branch but we have some problems and this kind of VPN is not working.

We are currently operating VPNs with only one ISP (Private) but VPN with other ISP (Public) is not functional.
The problem is that VPN with second ISP (Public) is created but does not pass any kind of traffic between two sites.

Our target is to create site-to-site VPN with two ISPs as Active /Standby. So initially create a VPN Site to Site with Private WAN and if for some reason this VPN is down then VPN and communication to continue with the second ISP

Tell me first if we can achieve these kinds of scenarios and if so how can we achieve this (any document or guide )?

If you need also the configuration and VPN logs,i will send.

Best Regards

This thread was automatically locked due to age.