This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM VPN server behind ISP router working partially?

Hi,

I have a SG105 behind an ISP cablemoden (router). In this router I forwarded port 443 to the SG box. 
Now I can connect from outside via SSl VPN to this SG105 successfully, that means my outside VPN client says, the connection is established. But I cannot access any PCs in the network.

What have I missed?

Thanks for any hints,
Alex

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Does doing #1 in Rulz provide any insight?

If you are judging "access" by pinging, be aware that pinging is regulated on the 'ICMP' tab of 'Firewall'.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi,

the problem is solved now: there was an interference with the site-to-site VPN connection to the other (site-to-site VPN-server) UTM box. Both connections used the same SSL VPN IP Pool addresses and therefore the traffic never came back to the roadwarrior (and was not logged, because nothing was blocked). After defining another SSL VPN IP Pool for the roadwarrior it is working now - hurrray!

Thanks for your help!
    best regards,
    Alex

• Hi,

the problem is solved now: there was an interference with the site-to-site VPN connection to the other (site-to-site VPN-server) UTM box. Both connections used the same SSL VPN IP Pool addresses and therefore the traffic never came back to the roadwarrior (and was not logged, because nothing was blocked). After defining another SSL VPN IP Pool for the roadwarrior it is working now - hurrray!

Thanks for your help!
    best regards,
    Alex

Children
No Data