This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VPN over SSL with Tunnelblick has slow folder listing (8 minutes) on Mac OS but preforms fast on Windows (in seconds).

We have no problem connecting through VPN over SSL to our fileshare. This part seems to work fine. Connection i established fast and we see alle the shares ones connected to the server.

But when we list a folder on the network share i takes forever from a Mac OS (8 minutes) but works fast from Windows which lists the same folder content in seconds.

The fileshare i on af Mac Server. We have tried connecting with AFP and SMB protocols with no speed differens.

When we connect with af old Mac OS 10.7 and Tunnelblick 3.1 we experience decent speed on folder listing (10 seconds) compared to Windows 2-3 seconds.

I have no idea where to look for the problem whether it is the firewall, client or the Mac server. Just hoping im a not the only one using Mac remote :-)

I am pretty new to SOPHOS (it's not my setup) but is there anybody who could point me in a direction to look for a solution? 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data