This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VPN Split Tunnel traffic Issues

Hi all-

Hoping for some help with an ASG320 running UTM9 9.3x software. Recent setup, running VPN remote access PPTP in a windows environment. 

The current setup is using the UTM9 as a firewall/network protection. VPN currently works, but I cannot get split tunnel traffic to work correctly. When connected to the VPN, in a non-split tunnel environment, I get a default gateway on the VPN connection of 0.0.0.0 and everything seems to work (RDC, local domain DNS resolution before reaching external - DNS is being handled by a windows DNS server). When I run split, I'm not getting assigned a default gateway at all on the VPN connection, and cannot access network (VPN resources). Currently, I have the UTM9 pointing DNS to my DNS server, then to Google as a secondary (even though my DNS server reaches to Google for DNS if internal cannot be resolved). 

The only reason I point to the UTM9 first is that this identical setup worked prior to being migrated to a new site with the UTM9 as a firewall device. Is there a default gateway setting I'm missing somewhere?

Cheers,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.