This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DMZ Traffic through SSL VPN

Hi Everybody,

I got a problem with my UTM, connecting a DMZ through an SSL VPN to the Internet.

What I got @side1:

UTM -> Local Net 192.168.10.1
       -> DMZ: 192.168.2.1
       -> Client SSL Connection, local IP: 10.8.0.6

@ side2:

- Fritzbox 192.168.0.1
- WRT54G Router with DD WRT running on it: 192.168.0.2
This Device is running the openvpn Server were the UTM is connected to (OVPN Internal Server IP 10.8.0.1)

I want all devices connected to the DMZ, automatically using the VPN Network to establish an internet connection.

I didnt get this working...

When I pushed the UTM as VPN Client to set the default route (push redirect gateway in ovpn server conf), the gateway for all networks is changed certainly.

Please help me, I'm in despair [:S]

ädit: After hours of testing I found a way [:D]

Set push "redirect-gateway def1" in Server Conf.
(Every Traffic is now routed through the VPN)

Except the "internal Net" from this route via policy based interface Route.
(Internal Network) -> Service (ANY) -> Destination (any) -> Interface (wan)

I know that I've to set a policy base route for every exception now, but it doesnt work in any other way.

It would be very fine, if Sophos grants acces on every interface (also the virtual ones like tun and tap devices) in the webif

This would allow setting the VPN as Gateway for one network and not excepting all others. from behing routed through vpn. (Sorry for my bad english)

Conclusion: It works for the next weeks, but i'm going to buy a little 110er and integrate in the Second Network

This thread was automatically locked due to age.