This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL Vpn public IP

Hi.
I'm trying to setup SSL vpn.
I can connect to the VPN from Android, iPhone, PC etc.
The problem is the public IP doesn't reflect the UTM public IP.
It means if I use 4G connection from my iPhone the public IP on the phone is still the same after connected to VPN. I would like to have same public IP on the phone as define on UTM.

Some ideas?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • What is assigned in our local networks in the advanced tab under ssl vpn?  If you want all of your traffic on your device (not tethered, it is typically not included), then you should have any in your local networks definition.  That would remove the split tunneling setting.
  • Hi darrellr_01,

My current VPN (OPEN VPN) when we connect we get our public which is “aaa,bbb,ccc,ddd” but when we use SOPHOS VPN we get the internal IP “192.168.1.X”

we should get our public IP when we use SOPHOS VPN.

• Robb, it's not clear to me what you mean when you say that you should get your public IP when you connect with the Sophos SSL VPN Client.  Where are you seeing the “192.168.1.X” IP?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi BAlfson,

When we use ssl vpn at outside and connected to our office using ssl vpn UTM 9, we should get our office PUBLIC IP  right? But  I get a differrent IP. i try change interface n vpn pool. Also same.

can u guide me?

Thank You

• Where are you seeing the “192.168.1.X” IP?  Where do you expect to see your office IP?

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Where are you seeing the “192.168.1.X” IP?  Where do you expect to see your office IP?

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data