This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Errors trying to regenerate certificates (Heartbleed mitigation)

Hi all,

My home UTM is throwing an error when I try regenerate certificates and signing CA under the Remote Access->Certificate Management->Advanced

The Confd reported an error without providing any details. 

Any ideas? FWIW, I was able to reset my WebAdmin cert without any trouble.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Just remembered I forgot to reply here - this fix worked great, thanks slikone27.  

I think this is actually an easier fix than the Sophos KB - all the certificates are reset automatically and you don't need to worry about shell or manual resets anywhere.  I just wish I'd known this first! [:)]
  • Just remembered I forgot to reply here - this fix worked great, thanks slikone27.  

I think this is actually an easier fix than the Sophos KB - all the certificates are reset automatically and you don't need to worry about shell or manual resets anywhere.  I just wish I'd known this first! [:)]
Children

I think this is actually an easier fix than the Sophos KB - all the certificates are reset automatically and you don't need to worry about shell or manual resets anywhere.  I just wish I'd known this first! [[:)]]

Not a problem! Glad I could help.  I got lucky and just thought I would give it a shot before redoing everything [[:)]]