This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Errors trying to regenerate certificates (Heartbleed mitigation)

Hi all,

My home UTM is throwing an error when I try regenerate certificates and signing CA under the Remote Access->Certificate Management->Advanced

The Confd reported an error without providing any details. 

Any ideas? FWIW, I was able to reset my WebAdmin cert without any trouble.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I fixed all my issues by doing a backup of the new firmware without the site specific data (certs, etc) and then restoring it.  Then just walking through the initial setup really quickly and everything worked great and I didn't have to start from scratch.  I have a lot of firewall/nat rules so that would have been a pain.  I really suggest doing it this way since it will re-create all the certs for you.
  • I fixed all my issues by doing a backup of the new firmware without the site specific data (certs, etc) and then restoring it.  Then just walking through the initial setup really quickly and everything worked great and I didn't have to start from scratch.  I have a lot of firewall/nat rules so that would have been a pain.  I really suggest doing it this way since it will re-create all the certs for you.

Yeah, looks like that's what I'll have to do. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah, looks like that's what I'll have to do. Thanks for the tip!
Children
No Data