This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Errors trying to regenerate certificates (Heartbleed mitigation)

Hi all,

My home UTM is throwing an error when I try regenerate certificates and signing CA under the Remote Access->Certificate Management->Advanced

The Confd reported an error without providing any details. 

Any ideas? FWIW, I was able to reset my WebAdmin cert without any trouble.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi, godstian and slikone27, and welcome to the User BB!

The only thing I can think of would be to restore a configuration backup from before the Up2Date.  If that doesn't work, then if any of you have a paid license, you should have your reseller open a case with Sophos Support.

Maybe someone else has a better solution than re-imaging from ISO and restoring a configuration backup.  If this was a new install, then I also would recommend looking at the checksum and burning a new CD no faster than 4x.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi, godstian and slikone27, and welcome to the User BB!

The only thing I can think of would be to restore a configuration backup from before the Up2Date.  If that doesn't work, then if any of you have a paid license, you should have your reseller open a case with Sophos Support.

Maybe someone else has a better solution than re-imaging from ISO and restoring a configuration backup.  If this was a new install, then I also would recommend looking at the checksum and burning a new CD no faster than 4x.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data