This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Certificate cannot be verified using Cisco Vpn client

i tried to test my working cisco vpn connection from my laptop and now but i am not able to connect to my UTM 9 box.

I tried to re-export my key , as it might be an certificate issue, but then i have the issue tha the vpn client doesnt connect with : error 32 unable to verify certificate "user certificate".

Does anybody have a glue where to look ?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I just noticed that you have "Essential" in your signature line.  If that's what you're trying to connect with, I don't think the Cisco server is included with the Essential license.

If not, then please show an IPsec log without debug enabled - I think the issue is after what you showed us.  What Cisco client are you using?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I just noticed that you have "Essential" in your signature line.  If that's what you're trying to connect with, I don't think the Cisco server is included with the Essential license.

If not, then please show an IPsec log without debug enabled - I think the issue is after what you showed us.  What Cisco client are you using?

Cheers - Bob

True , i have one essential firewall installed for my test lab setup in my company test lab. The utm9 I try to connect to is at home.
    Today I tried to connect to it from my ipad as I am abroad, and now I also get here an certificate issue.

So I am getting confused where to concentrate on to fix my problem.

Cheers - Bob

True , i have one essential firewall installed for my test lab setup in my company test lab. The utm9 I try to connect to is at home.
    Today I tried to connect to it from my ipad as I am abroad, and now I also get here an certificate issue.

So I am getting confused where to concentrate on to fix my problem.
Children
No Data