This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Certificate cannot be verified using Cisco Vpn client

i tried to test my working cisco vpn connection from my laptop and now but i am not able to connect to my UTM 9 box.

I tried to re-export my key , as it might be an certificate issue, but then i have the issue tha the vpn client doesnt connect with : error 32 unable to verify certificate "user certificate".

Does anybody have a glue where to look ?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I have a laptop with Cisco IPSEC VPN client installed.
    I have been using it for many years successfully and when i tried it yesterday (multiple software upgrades of my astaro have been installed and not everytime tested the vpn connection), i discovered it was not working any longer. as i have upgraded the system from version 8.x to 9.x i could expect that the certificate which i was using wasnt valid anympre. I exported the certificate of the user and imported it into the cisco ipsec client.
    When i try to verify or try to setup a connection, i get the error message as mentioned.

regards

eddy
  • I have a laptop with Cisco IPSEC VPN client installed.
    I have been using it for many years successfully and when i tried it yesterday (multiple software upgrades of my astaro have been installed and not everytime tested the vpn connection), i discovered it was not working any longer. as i have upgraded the system from version 8.x to 9.x i could expect that the certificate which i was using wasnt valid anympre. I exported the certificate of the user and imported it into the cisco ipsec client.
    When i try to verify or try to setup a connection, i get the error message as mentioned.

regards

eddy
Children
No Data