This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

.apc file format / .ovpn to .apc conversion

I'm banging my head trying to find out why utm isn't happy with the .apc file generated by the ovpn-to-apc.sh script. I created a test ssl vpn server connection so I could take a look at the .apc file it generates. When I opened the file with notepad++ and compared it with the .apc file generated by the script, I noticed the hard-coded control characters in the header were different, so I hacked the script to make them the same. I reran the script and verified that the headers are now the same. Okay, I figured it should work. Not. UTM still pukes on the file. It says "config package is corrupt". Thanks for the useful error message! Not.

IS ANYONE FROM SOPHOS LISTENING? IF SO, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME AS TO WHAT THE FORMAT OF THE APC FILE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SO I CAN FIX THE SCRIPT, OR BETTER YET, FIX UTM SO IT WILL IMPORT OPVN FILES. IT WOULD PROBABLY TAKE A JUNIOR PROGRAMMER AN AFTERNOON. OR DO YOU NOT CARE THAT UTM IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH OPENVPN SERVERS?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.