This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

iPhone -> ASG VPN - save password possible?

I am trying to get Connect on Demand working properly, and I am unable to find how to stop the iPhone from prompting me for my password each time it connects.  I have followed the iPhone VPN configuration documentation, but have not been able to find this particular setting, either in the ASG documentation, or in the iPhone configuration.

What, if anything, am I missing?  Any help is appreciated.

Platform:     Virtual firewall appliance (built from ISO)
Version:      ASG 8.101
License:      Home license

Thanks!

Bob

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • I'm in the same boat.  From what I see other places, it's a server side setting that tells the VPN config to allow password saving.  this is really frustrating.
  • I am trying to get Connect on Demand working properly, and I am unable to find how to stop the iPhone from prompting me for my password each time it connects.  I have followed the iPhone VPN configuration documentation, but have not been able to find this particular setting, either in the ASG documentation, or in the iPhone configuration.

What, if anything, am I missing?  Any help is appreciated.

Platform:     Virtual firewall appliance (built from ISO)
    Version:      ASG 8.101
    License:      Home license

Thanks!

Bob

Hi bob_p

Do you specify the FQDN the the specific URL? I am having issues with vpn on demand where it doesn't recognise the URL and therefore the vpn-on-demand doesn't work