This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Keys for Remote Gateway

Hello,

Hopefully, someone can answer this question. I am logged into the admin console of an SG Firewall and trying to find the Preshared Key while in the "Site-to-Site-VPN > IPsec > Remote Gateway" page. I click edit next to the Remote Gateway and it shows the Name, Gateway TYpe, Authentication type, and then the key but it's hidden as a series of dots. Please let me know if there is a way to find this Preshared key. I've looked and cannot find any way to find this so far. Thanks!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello Mroy91,

Thank you for contacting the Sophos Community.

The only way that might work is if after accessing the Web GUI you go to Support >> Printable Documentation >> Generate Report >> Configuration Tree >> site-to-site VPN (site_to_site_vpn) >> IPsec site-to-site VPN configuration (ipsec_s2s) >> IPsec peer authentication object table (ipsec_remote_auth)

Regards,

Emmanuel (EmmoSophos)
    Technical Team Lead, Global Community Support
    Sophos Support VideosProduct Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
  • Hi,

If you don't have too many PSKs, you can list them all at the command line with:

cc get_objects ipsec_remote_auth psk|grep '.psk. ='

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA