This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL VPN problem

i configured remote SSL vpn connection but when i Download Client and Configuration for Windows and try to connect using TCP or UDP these issues appear so what is the problem and what should i do to solve it ?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Karim,

Thank you for contacting the Sophos Community.

Make sure you have followed this KB

Additionally to this, most likely this error is due to a DNAT rule configured with service as ANY.

Please go to Network Protection >> NAT >> NAT. And check if you have DNAT rule with service as ANY, if you have it please change ANY for the specific port to use for that appliance to which your created the DNAT for.

Regards,

Emmanuel (EmmoSophos)
    Technical Team Lead, Global Community Support
    Sophos Support VideosProduct Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
  • Hello Karim,

Thank you for contacting the Sophos Community.

Make sure you have followed this KB

Additionally to this, most likely this error is due to a DNAT rule configured with service as ANY.

Please go to Network Protection >> NAT >> NAT. And check if you have DNAT rule with service as ANY, if you have it please change ANY for the specific port to use for that appliance to which your created the DNAT for.

Regards,

Emmanuel (EmmoSophos)
    Technical Team Lead, Global Community Support
    Sophos Support VideosProduct Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
Children
No Data