This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Routing over IPSec site to site VPN

is anyone able to advise how i can accomplish this, https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/115661, but for all traffic from a particular network/vlan rather than ALL traffic?

I have a Vlan in site B that i would like to route all of its traffic over to site a via the site-site vpn. but i would like other networks configured in site b to use the local internet as normal.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Simple.  Just have "Internet IPv4" in 'Remote Networks' in Site B and 'Local Networks' in Site A.  Put the "(Network)" object for the VLAN in 'Local Networks' in Site B and an equivalent Network object in 'Remote Networks' in Site A.

If you want Site A and Site B networks to communicate with each other, build one or more additional tunnels.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • thanks, would i use the same method in order to access a particular ip address over the VPN?

Add the host ip as a network definition, then put the host object in the local networks in site b and remote networks for site A

thanks,

• Bingo!

(American for, "You win!")

;-)

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA