This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Multiple Site-to-Site VPNs in the Sophos UTM 9

Hi All, it is my first post, so please accept my apologies if I've added that into the wrong group.

My question is around multiple Site-to-Site VPNs, namely the IPSec Tunnels, here is the scenario:

- currently I have around 58x separate VPNs into the various VPCs in AWS Cloud. I would like to use the AWS Transit Gateway functionality to be able to connect multiple VPCs into one single VPN connection and then attach it to the AWS Transit Gateway.

When adding multiple VPCs AWS has asked for the Local Network range in the Remote Gateway to be set large enough for encompassing multiple CIDRs.

Now if any of the existing VPNs will fall into the extended CIDR created for the VPN serving the AWS Transit Gateway can that possibly cause any problems?

Looking forward your comments and please let me know if you require any more information.

Cheers, Tomek

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Tomek and welcome to the UTM Community!

Yours is the first question about this that I can recall seeing here.  I would suggest that you also post it in an AWS forum.  Indeed, the following Google returned only your post:

site:community.sophos.com/products/unified-threat-management/f AWS "transit gateway"

Cheers - Bob
    PS Moving this thread to the UTM on AWS forum.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Tomek and welcome to the UTM Community!

Yours is the first question about this that I can recall seeing here.  I would suggest that you also post it in an AWS forum.  Indeed, the following Google returned only your post:

site:community.sophos.com/products/unified-threat-management/f AWS "transit gateway"

Cheers - Bob
    PS Moving this thread to the UTM on AWS forum.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data