This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Agfeo ES 516 hinter einer UTM 9 / SIP Einrichtung

Ich verwende eine Barebone hinter einem Zyxel Modem für den Zugriff. Der Zugriff auf das Internet funktioniert. Die SIP Verbindung habe ich unter Network Protection VoIP eingerichtet. Die TK-Anlage (Feste IP x.x.1.150) als SIP Servernetzwerk und SIP-Clientnetzwerk 'Any'

Es kommt keine Verbindung zustande. Von außen ist die Nummer zur Zeit nicht erreichbar und von innen erhalte ich keinen Kanal.

(Wenn ich die Verbindung über eine Fritzbox aufbaue, klappt alles (Portfreigabe 5060 natürlich eingerichtet)

Muss ich zusätzlich eine Firewall Regel einrichten? TK-Anlage -> Any mit SIP und SIP over SSL?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Cornelius,

Erstmal herzlich willkommen hier in der Community !

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. [:(])

Although you may need a firewall rule, you should do #1 in Rulz to confirm that and to see if there's something else.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

do you have a german translation of the Rulz? I do not understand all technical terms, and especially not where I find the described settings.

RGDS

Cornelius

Reply Children
  • Additional:

I tried to take the tips to heart, but it did not succeed. In the protocol all actions of the telephone system remain RED.

• I haven't translated it Cornelius because technical terms are specialized und, obgleich ich immer noch Deutsch kann, mir fehlt fast immer die Übersetungen der Fachbegriffe.

Sometimes, I have to set WebAdmin to Deutsch to understand exactly what question someone is asking.  Perhaps setting it temporarily to English would help you "see" what I've written in #1 in Rulz.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA