This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web filtering based on Active Directory

Hi bro

I have been created this topology in gns3 and I using sophos UTM9

I want enable web filtering based on AD that I already create and apply sophos web filtering policy on users

what is the steps?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Your question is vague, but it implies a limited understanding of UTM.

Read the articles in the WiKi section, which will supply essential information for configuring UTM safely and successfully. 

If you have multiple Active Directory domains, you will especially want to read the article about using LDAP with Active Directory.  

Additional information about Web Filtering appears in articles that have been pinned to the top of the Web Filtering forum.

Given the complexity of your network, you would do well to hire a Sophos consultant to help you get started.

• Your question is vague, but it implies a limited understanding of UTM.

Read the articles in the WiKi section, which will supply essential information for configuring UTM safely and successfully. 

If you have multiple Active Directory domains, you will especially want to read the article about using LDAP with Active Directory.  

Additional information about Web Filtering appears in articles that have been pinned to the top of the Web Filtering forum.

Given the complexity of your network, you would do well to hire a Sophos consultant to help you get started.

Children
No Data