This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RED-Standorte mit überschneidenden IP-Bereichen

Hallo,

wir planen mehrere Standorte zu vernetzen, teilweise haben die Standorte jedoch dieselben IP-Adressbereiche und diese sind nicht änderbar. Die Standorte müssen untereinander nicht kommunizieren. Ist das Möglich?

Ein Beispiel:

Standort A: 192.168.100.0/24

Standort B: 192.168.101.0/24

Standort C: 192.168.100.0/24

Standort D: 192.168.100.0/24

IP Intranet: 192.168.77.0/24

Die RED sollen im Standard/Vereint oder Standard/Getrennt betrieben werden.

ISt das mit einem 1zu1 NAT möglich, also ich vergebe für Standort A das virtuelle  Netz 10.10.10.0/24, für Standort C das virtuelle Netz 10.10.11.0/24 und für den Standort D das Netz 10.10.12.0/24 und die UTM mappt dann die "STandort-IP" 1zu1 durch?

Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hallo Dominik,

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. [:(])

First, welcome to the UTM Community!

You already know that it would be worth the trouble to get rid of the overlapping subnets now, I'm sure, so I won't pound that drum too loudly. [;)]

This can't be done with RED appliances unless you fix the subnet overlap problem.

Instead, I would recommend SG115s with Network Protection subscriptions.  This actually costs less than a RED 50 with warranty extensions.  The SG 105 might be a reasonable substitute for a RED 15, but I wouldn't get anything less than the 115.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA