This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RED 50 REV. 1 does not load the new connection date from the Sophos Server

Hi, 

im relativ new to the Sophos, so sorry for not using the right terminology. 

I have a Sophos RED 50 an want to connect it to my UTM 9.703-3 Home License. The RED is a used one of ebay.

I have configured the RED via the Deployment Helper. Every thing went good there. The Log also shows that the 

configuartion was uploaded to the Sophos server. 

Now the Problem: 

After now 2 Days of continues trying to connect to the "old" previous Owner Server the Sophos RED does not load the config file. 

The Firewall logs shows that connection form the RED are going to the red.astaro.com server and also in the display it is 

showing that its trying to connect to the provising Server. But it does not load the config.

Has some one maybe an Idee what to do? Or how i can set it to factory settings at least? 

The RED is completly open to the internet no block ports or somthing like that. 

It is also getting an DHCP Adresses. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo,

Did the seller of the RED give you the 'Unlock code'?  If not and he doesn't know it, then you will need to ask him to contact Sophos for the code.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo,

Did the seller of the RED give you the 'Unlock code'?  If not and he doesn't know it, then you will need to ask him to contact Sophos for the code.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children