This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RED 10 box reconfiguration

HI

I am having some problems with a RED10 box I haven't been using for a couple of years. We have changed public IP since then, and I have changed it in the UTM GUI.
I have also tried deleting the RED conf completely from the UTM and re-adding i, but no luck.
Then I have run a Sophos recovery app for the RED box as I could see in the router logs that it was still trying to communicate with the old public IP.
Now the box is rebooting all the time and the light is rolling back and forth over System ->Router ->Internet -> Tunnel and back. And then it reboots and do the same all over again.

It is trying to communicate with 46.51.176.142. Does anybody know if this is the correct address for the cloud config server?
So if you could tell what to do to get this RED 10 rev. 3 to work, if would be great.

Sorry about the quick tone, but it is frustrating when it is suppose to work, but doesn't no matter what you do;-)

This thread was automatically locked due to age.