This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RED disconnecting

Hi,

I have a problem with RED device. RED lost tunnel yesterday with no clear reason.

Only one I found is red.log entry "uplinkstate=0". It is only one difference comparing with other REDs entries.

It looks like below:

Tue Mar  5 19:28:14 2019 REDD A3400E510BC2295: command 'PING 0 uplink=WAN1 uplinkstate=0 wan1_ip=172
.xx.yt.11.2 wan2_ip=172.xx.yy.2'                                                                       
Tue Mar  5 19:28:14 2019 REDD A3400E510BC2295: PING remote_tx=0 local_rx=0 diff=0                   
Tue Mar  5 19:28:14 2019 REDD A3400E510BC2295: PONG local_tx=0                                      
SFV2C4_HV01_SFOS 16.01.2# tail red.log                                                              
Tue Mar  5 19:32:13 2019 REDD A3400E510BC2295: PONG local_tx=0                                     

What can be cause of such situation? How to resolve this?

As I see there is connection between XG and RED. I can ping RED from XG and ping XG from the wan side of RED.

Please help :)

Bests

Artur

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Cześć Artur - welcome to the UTM Community!

You might get a better response in the XG Firewall community.

For UTM-connected REDs, the first thing to try is to modify the configuration in the UTM.  If that doesn't work within 15 minutes, hard reboot the RED.  Next, get a case open with Sophos Support.

Please let us know your results.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Cześć Artur - welcome to the UTM Community!

You might get a better response in the XG Firewall community.

For UTM-connected REDs, the first thing to try is to modify the configuration in the UTM.  If that doesn't work within 15 minutes, hard reboot the RED.  Next, get a case open with Sophos Support.

Please let us know your results.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data