This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Two problems with RED15w after update.

• First: No SSL/TLS connection possible over a RED-Tunnel, connections timed-out. Broke it down to tunnel compression option. If I deactivate the tunnel compression, management interface of an Equallogic storage and another UTM webadmin website behind the RED possible again.

• Second: A RED15w is now a RED15 only. The access point either doesn't work anymore, or maybe, it doesn't get a dhcp lease from the DHCP server on the connected UTM! However it doesn't connect anymore to the UTM.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Thorsten,

I agree that using compression can cause issues, so I recommend against it.  Is this the RED tunnel to the RED 15w or a RED tunnel between two UTMs?

When you power-cycle the RED, do you see a block of traffic to 1.2.3.4 in the firewall log?

"... maybe, it doesn't get a dhcp lease from the DHCP server on the connected UTM! However it doesn't connect anymore to the UTM."

Are you talking about two different UTMs?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo Thorsten,

I agree that using compression can cause issues, so I recommend against it.  Is this the RED tunnel to the RED 15w or a RED tunnel between two UTMs?

When you power-cycle the RED, do you see a block of traffic to 1.2.3.4 in the firewall log?

"... maybe, it doesn't get a dhcp lease from the DHCP server on the connected UTM! However it doesn't connect anymore to the UTM."

Are you talking about two different UTMs?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data