This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RED 15 configuration issue

I'm having trouble with a RED device that we received the other day. I've added it to the FW like any other of the REDs that we have and configured it the same way they are configured. However below is the sequence of events that happens every 50 seconds.

When trying to test the network, I've plugged in internally to the WAN port. This WAN port continually blinks green. After ~10-15 seconds the system light comes on and blinks for about 6 seconds before going solid green. The router light then blinks for about ~9-10 seconds before going solid green. Next the Internet light blinks green for ~15 seconds before it cuts out. This then re-prompts the Router light to blink for ~5 more seconds before going solid green again. The Internet then blinks green again for about ~3 seconds. After this the System light blinks red in conjunction with the Internet light blinking green and after 5 seconds the RED device reboots so it seems.

Look forward to your reply

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data