This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM 9 + RED 15 Standard / Split mode - Cannot route traffic to local LAN from RED LAN

Hey all,

This is the first Sophos I've worked with. My company is primarily a Sonicwall shop with a dash of Cisco and smidge of Fortinet.

We onboarded a new client that has a Sophos UTM 9 appliance with RED 15 appliance at a remote site.

They originally were using Standard / Unified -- but I would like to switch to Standard / Split to assist with internet speed / latency issues at the remote site.

When I make the change, I cannot access either network over the RED tunnel.

Local 192.168.30.0/24

RED 192.168.1.0/24

I've read enough of the KB articles over the last 2 days to feel like this SHOULD work

Is there a catch that I'm missing here?

I've verified the firewall has LAN<>LAN rules for the networks. 

I'm not sure of the most effective way to give you log / config data -- any direction would be appreciated. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Jarrett and welcome to the UTM Community!

Do you learn anything from #1 in Rulz?  Please insert a picture of the Edit of the RED server definition with 'Advanced' open.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Jarrett and welcome to the UTM Community!

Do you learn anything from #1 in Rulz?  Please insert a picture of the Edit of the RED server definition with 'Advanced' open.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data