This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RED 15w and UTM 9 : How configure the wifi?

Hello,

i dont't understand the good process to configure the wifi for the RED 15 W. Actually, the system work perfectly for the LAN port, how can easily create a WIFI with exactly the same access than the LAN and manage the password of this wifi?

Here the actual parameters. 

Thank you!

Julian

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Julian,

is the RED already connected?
    If you want to configure the wifi you had to do this under wireless protection and not in the RED section.
    Maybe you have to put under Global the RED network so that the "AP" would be recognized.

Then you can configure the wireless as usual.

Best Regards
    DKKDG

• Hello,

yes it's connected. In interface, a new hardware has appear => "wlan4 Remote Wireless Network". I create a New interface with it. Add it in Wireless Protection/ Global Settings but i don't find the wifi in Wireless Protection / Accesspoints :(

• Salut Julian,

In the Wireless Network definition, you needed to have selected "Bridge to AP LAN" - what happens if you change to that?

You can also add other SSIDs (wireless networks using "Separate Zone") such as one for guests.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hello,

it's solved ! I founded the wireless connexion in Wireless - Access Point - Grouping. Just created a new wireless network and now it's work fine !

Thank you !