This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RED Box(es) offline after UTM Update

Dear Sophos Community

this is my first post in this forum :)

Im facing a severe issue at the moment and have no idea why this happens to me :(

Ok, let me explain:

I'm running Sophos UTM with a bunch of RED Devices (mostly RED15). Yesterday I upgraded the UTM to the latest Firmware 9.509-3.

The Update worked properly and after a while all RED Devices re-connected, except:

The RED Boxes, connected to the UTM through an MPLS Network ("Intranet").

Those Boxes have no Internet Access whatsoever and are directly connected to the UTM through a routed MPL Network - wo we provisioned them via USB Stick.

Before the update the MPLS-RED-Boxes worked properly - there are no restrictions in this Network, except the Bandwith Limit of 1 Mbit per Box.

The Log shows me messages of such Boxes going online and offline after a short while, but they don't show up as online in the overview at all.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

If anyone need further Infos, please let me know.

Thank you in Advance!

Martin

////Edit: One Box is now Online through MPLS-Network, so i assume that is no general Issue with Sophos.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Martin and welcome to the UTM Community!

Thanks for coming back to share the solution with the rest of us - congratulations on your first thread becoming important information for the rest of us.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo Martin and welcome to the UTM Community!

Thanks for coming back to share the solution with the rest of us - congratulations on your first thread becoming important information for the rest of us.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children