This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Port Forwarding Problem

Dear Group!

I was create NAT Rule following:

Rule Type: DNAT
Matching condition
For Traffice From: Any
Using Service: RDP
Going To: WAN
Acction
Change the Destination To: My Internal IP
and the Service to:
Automatic Firewall rule: Checked

But when i can't using RDP & the live log file as 

Pls tell me why and how to fix it?

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • The settings look good. Is the destination address of the firewall screenshot the WAN or LAN address?

First please check, if the DNAT rule is enabled. I mean new rules are disabled in standard, but I'm not sure.

Then you should check and post the firewall rule. You can view them by selecting "Automatic Firewall rules" in the firewall settings.

If everything looks fine, you should try to create a firewall rule by your own, and not automatically by the DNAT rule.

• Thanks Jas Man!

I created the firewall rule and unchecked "Automatic firewalls Rules" but the result is the same.

Do you have any suggestion?

• Hi,

I've asked you some more question. Please answer, this will help us to help you.

Another hint: please check the interface setting of the "My Internal IP" object. Be sure that it is set to "All" or the internal interface.

There must be a reason why the FW rule doesn't match.

Jas

• I'm Sorry Jas!

Pls Show me more detail your hint.

I can't find it

• You choose the object "My internal IP" as destination object in the DNAT rule.

Go to "Definitions & Users" -> "Network Definitions" -> Tab "Network Definitions". Search for the "My internal IP" object and check if the interface is correct.

Reply Children