This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connect external offices each others

Hello All,
We are migrating to Sophos SG330, I have some doubts because there is not corrispondence between Cisco Asa and Sophos.
I would like to permit to our branch offices to communicate each other. We use IPSEC VPN tunnel. I think I should create a natting rule between each of them, isn't right?
In practice (is a example):

EXTERNAL OFFICE 1        HEADQUARTER                 EXTERNAL OFFICE 2        EXTERNAL OFFICE 3
192.168.XX.XX                10.36.YY.YY                     192.168.ZZ.ZZ                172.16.XX.XX

I need that Office 1 can reach Office 2 and Office 3 and viceversa, obviously all offices must speak with headquarter :-)

Which Type of NAT I should use? Or, what should I do for let ours offices "talk"?

Thanks so much!
Alessandro

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thanks for helping me guys, I really appreciated.

I know that is better to avoid NAT, but I can't change easily office's networks. I simplified the schema, but I have much more branch offices and some of these are production plant that can't be stopped.
    In this case, how can reach my purpose?

Hace a nice day,

Alessandro.
  • Hi,

- define transfer net on office 1, choose a network for you dont use.. eg. 172.16.90.0/24

- define SNAT on office 1 for traffic to office2 snatting to transfer net

- ipsec tunnel from office 1 to office 2 must use transfernet in definition.

then it is possible to communicate...

greets

zaphod

Home: Zotac CI321 (8GB RAM / 120GB SSD)  with latest Sophos UTM
    Work: 2 SG430 Cluster / many other models like SG105/SG115/SG135/SG135w/...

• Hi,

- define transfer net on office 1, choose a network for you dont use.. eg. 172.16.90.0/24

- define SNAT on office 1 for traffic to office2 snatting to transfer net

- ipsec tunnel from office 1 to office 2 must use transfernet in definition.

then it is possible to communicate...

greets

zaphod

Home: Zotac CI321 (8GB RAM / 120GB SSD)  with latest Sophos UTM
    Work: 2 SG430 Cluster / many other models like SG105/SG115/SG135/SG135w/...

Children
No Data