This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophia UTM - interface route

Hello,

I have Sophos configured on a VM with two interfaces. One interface is connected to my home network and the other is connected to my VMWare lab. I have connectivity from the VM's to the VMWare lab only. They can reach the firewall.

However I want to be able to reach the VM's from my home network. I thought the way to do this was to create a static route interface to interface but that doesn't seem to work.

Can someone provide some assistance?

Thank you!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Keith and welcome to the UTM Community!

Always start with #1 in Rulz (last updated 2019-04-17).  Consult #2 to understand why you're seeing what you do in the logs.

Follow Alex' suggestion with the warning that, alone among the logs, the Firewall Live Log presents abbreviated information in a format easier to read quickly.  Usually, you can't troubleshoot without looking at the corresponding line from the full Firewall log file.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Keith and welcome to the UTM Community!

Always start with #1 in Rulz (last updated 2019-04-17).  Consult #2 to understand why you're seeing what you do in the logs.

Follow Alex' suggestion with the warning that, alone among the logs, the Firewall Live Log presents abbreviated information in a format easier to read quickly.  Usually, you can't troubleshoot without looking at the corresponding line from the full Firewall log file.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data