This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Redirection URL

Bonjour,

Je vous voudrais savoir si il est possible de redirigé les utilisateurs sur notre réseaux quand il tape extranet.quelquechose.fr directement vers le serveur en interne, pour éviter de les faire sortir.

Pare-feu Sophos SG UTM 9.5.

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to redirect users on our network when it type extranet.quelquelquechose.fr directly to the server internally, to avoid getting them out.

Firewall Sophos SG UTM 9.5.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Salut Alexis,

Merci ! C’est exactement comme ça que je suggère que tout le monde commence une file – en langue maternelle avec traduction en anglais pour la plupart des autres ici.

Thanks! That's exactly how I suggest that everyone start a thread - in their native language with an English translation for most of the others here.

You might also want to consider Accessing Internal or DMZ Webserver from Internal Network.

Cheers et amitiés - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Salut Alexis,

Merci ! C’est exactement comme ça que je suggère que tout le monde commence une file – en langue maternelle avec traduction en anglais pour la plupart des autres ici.

Thanks! That's exactly how I suggest that everyone start a thread - in their native language with an English translation for most of the others here.

You might also want to consider Accessing Internal or DMZ Webserver from Internal Network.

Cheers et amitiés - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children