This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

connection between alcaltel IP phones and Alcatel PABX via UTM sophos 9

good afternoon to everyone in the group! I need help to make a configuration in sophos utm, we have a pabx in our internal network (alcatel) with several ip phones connected in it, we now need to connect other ip phones by public ip, we have made several configurations without success, someone here has already been able to authenticate some ip handset owner of the alcatel through the sophos, if yes they would have how to guide me to make the configuration. My current scenario is as follows: ip public configured no sophos this same sophos and the pabx alcatel gateway two network cards configured in the sophos, one with public ip and another with internal ip of the network fully operational internal telephony ip phones all owners of alcatel.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Olá Renato and welcome to the UTM Community!

Please show a picture of the Server and Client Networks in 'Network Protection >> VoIP'.  Also, pictures of any related firewall rules.  Do you lean anything from doing #1 in Rulz?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA